WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE YOUR BODY WHEN YOU HAVE ORAL HERPES?

, , 17 Comments

This health condition is common in children but it is characteristic because even if you heal it the virus will remain in the nervous stations and it can appear again mostly at times when your immune system is not working right.

If herpes appears on your lips it is a sign that your immune system is on the low, but it can also be linked to other diseases and health conditions.

Oral herpes can appear if you suffered heavy menstrual bleeding, after intense shock, stress, nervousness. It is very common when you suffer from high temperature. It usually appears on the same spot every time.

Herpes is very contagious so you need to be careful if you have it. Have in mind that you can give it to other people near you so you need to take good care and watch how you behave in order not to spread the virus. Herpes is especially dangerous for babies so don’t go too near to hug or kiss the baby if you are dealing with oral herpes.

Don’t share glasses or don’t kiss anyone in your family that once suffered from this virus.  You can also transfer the infection if you eat snacks from the same bowl so sharing snacks is out of question when you are with herpes on your lips.

How does it happens?

Few days before the herpes appears you may start to feel irritations or burning on the spot it is going to appear. Then the bubbles form and they may need some time to pop and then the yellow crust and wound appears. These stages happen within 7 to 10 days.

Oral herpes does not require any special medication or treatment. Have in mind that you will need to see your doctor if it starts to repeat often.WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE YOUR BODY WHEN YOU HAVE ORAL HERPES?

If you want to get rid of herpes faster you can use treatments that contain zinc or tea tree oil. You can also use garlic. Just take a clove cut in half and hold it up on the herpes for 5 minutes.

Don’t forget to rest as much as possible and stay away from stressful situations. Keep a smile on your face and stay happy and positive because it will help your body to produce more proteins that are beneficial in fight against this kind of infections.

17 Responses

1. danny

January 24, 2018 12:44 pm

HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS
    hello I have been suffering from HERPES virus for the past 3 years and i had constant pain especially in my knees, During the first year I had faith in God that i will be healed someday, but this disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came in search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of so many people who has been healed from Hepatitis B, HIV/AID, Diabetes,HSV, ALS and Cancer by this Man called Dr, Ekpen, and he also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. Ekpen telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i will be cured from this deadly disease i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my medical doctor to confirmed if i have be finally cured behold it was true,and now i’m cure totally with Dr.Ekpen medication, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr,Ekpen on this email; drekpenherbalmedicine@gmail.com or add him up on what-app +2348135858735 for assistance. he will help you also ,
    for more information you can also contact me through this email; dannyalstona@gmail.com

• joy

February 11, 2018 10:12 am

Hello friends my name is Steven Paige
      From USA.. My life I was infected with
      HERPES in 2016, i went to several
      hospitals for cure but there was no
      solution, so I was thinking how can I get
      a solution so that i can live a normal
      life again. One day I was in the trabaco
      side thinking on how i can find the cure
      because the pain was to much i always
      feel embarrass any where i go to sitting
      alone lamenting in tears a lady walked
      to me her name is Monica asking me
      why i am crying, i open up to her
      telling her my problem,that i have
      herpes genital and i also narrate how it
      started to her. she told me not to worry
      that she can help me out, she introduce
      me to Dr.Osama who uses herbal
      medication to cure HERPES. so i
      exchange my contact with wendy when
      i got home i receive a call from her that
      she has contacted Dr.Osama on my
      behalf and she also send Dr.Osama
      contact, so i mail Dr.Osama and
      explain to him about my illness. He
      told me that he can cure my herpes
      within 8 days and he told me all the
      things I need to do.after 3 days he send
      the herbal medicine to me and also
      give me instructions how to take the
      medication which I did and i followed
      his instruction properly. Before I knew
      what is happening after one week i
      cured from herpes totally and all the
      blister and itching was gone. i decide to
      share this story because i believe a lot
      of people are passing through the same
      stress and they have it in mind that
      there’s no cure for herpes.i am telling
      each and everyone who’s reading my
      testimony that there’s cure for herpes.
      if you have the faith try and use
      Dr.Osama herbal medicine, i promise
      you after 8 days you will also share a
      marvelous testimony like me.if you are
      you are having herpes or any kind of
      disease kindly mail Dr.Osama via
      email.(Osamaomos52@gmail.com) or
      call (+2349030371538) for more
      information or WhatsApp with him….’/.

2. victoria

January 28, 2018 6:50 pm

i am victoria from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my
    relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him
    stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my
    life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said
    my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and
    condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on
    Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from
    my doctor that i am now HIV NEGATIVE my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived
    me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en devour to email voodootemple666gmail.com or
    whatsapp Dr voodoo on( 08156310599 )for healings Thanks. BROKEN MARRIAGES OR HERPES OR CANCER OR KINDS.

3. sarah porch

January 29, 2018 4:15 pm

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Uja testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 14 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email now drujahsvherbalcenter@gmail.com or him on whatsApp number:+2348169911981

4. Mata

January 31, 2018 12:13 am

I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr ABILI testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 14 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email now (drabiliherbalhome@gmail.com) or him on whatsApp number +2348026647940.

5. Lourens harverd

February 1, 2018 3:20 am

A TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS[with Herbal Traditional medicine]

Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor called Manbela who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how to get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was with a friend telling her what i’m passing through,so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly.
    Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished .
    So if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: Manbelaspelltemple1@gmail.com or add him up on Whatsapp +2348112060023.
    He also have a herbal cure for;
    1.HERPES
    2.HIV,
    3.IMPOTENCE,
    4.LOW SPERM COUNT,
    5.BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    6.PILE
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

6. ben rita

February 1, 2018 10:55 am

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread… The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were’ so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it’s now 2 years and some months I don’t have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow”” it’s great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment. His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎ or whatsapp him +2349064844957

7. Jackie

February 7, 2018 10:45 am

I am so grateful to Dr. Bernd for curing me off my HIV virus. I was diagnosed with HIV in 2014 and i was dying slowly every day and gradually losing hope of life by the day, I had took a lot of drugs to cure it but all to no help my doctor gave up on me and as i was dying. I did not loose hope, i sought the Internet and i read a lot of testimonies about Dr.Bernd and his herbs i took a bold step and made contact with him via email: dr.kholwaherlbalhome@gmail.com and he prepared and delivered some medical Herbs i started treatment in MID 2015 and i had a test on the HIV and i was Cured totally within 3 weeks of useing the meds i am so ecstatic at this moment. i am so grateful to you Dr Bernd. You can also reach him via Cell Phone: +27781598533. He will also help you cure all other disease like CANCER, DIABETES HPV ETC..God Bless You Dr.Bernd.

Regards
    Jackie

8. Shelia Wilton

February 8, 2018 1:15 pm

I’m Shelia Wilton from United State…I was worried when the doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes simplex virus… I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Ero contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he prepared the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cure from herpes by the herbal medication I received from Dr Ero I never thought that herpes can be cured until I met Dr Ero who used his special medication to heal me, I will want everyone with any health problem to please contact this great man for help, his email: dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com or call me (270) 693-5854 ,You can contact Dr Ero for any kind of diseases for cure..

9. william jeffrey

February 28, 2018 7:24 am

Hello Every one I am William Jeffrey i have been suffering from a deadly disease called HERPES for the past 1year and 2months now, and i have spent a lot of money and my time going from one hospital to another seeking for solutions, and going for Constant check up became my hobby, not until last Month, as i was searching through the internet, and i saw a testimony on how GREAT DR PAPA has helped so many sick People and saved lives in curing different kinds of disease, quickly i copied his email Address and phone number on WhatsApp +2349036137605 which is greatpapa78@gmail.com ,And I had a conversation with him and he assure me that he will cure me which i 100% believe him base on the conversation i had with him. He told me that he is going to prepare herbal medicine and have it brought to my door step which he did as he said, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after 3 weeks of taking the herbal medicine, and i did exactly as i was instructed, i went for check up and test was carried out on me, and behold the result came out that am not long sick that am perfectly okay, am so happy now that am back to life again, please everybody help me to thank Great Papa for curing my herpes disease virus, his Email greatpapa78@gmail.com and WhatsApp number +2349036137605.

10. sandra emma

March 2, 2018 5:12 pm

Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Aba has done for my life, 6months ago i was diagnosed with herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Aba cured someone of his herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how .terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Aba for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348107155060

11. joan

March 3, 2018 8:34 am

Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Adeola has done for my life, 2months ago i was diagnosed with herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr adeola cured someone of his herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: dradeolaherbalhome@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Adeola for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: dradeolaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2349027752454.

12. maria

March 4, 2018 11:13 pm

Greetings to every one here. I want to let every one know that HPV is a serious and deadly disease which can’t be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with HPV is by taking natural herbs medicine for it to flushes out the virus and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from doctor adelli a great herbalist doctor. I have read about Dr adelli the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure HPV with his powerful herbal medicine. for the people suffering from the following diseases Epilepsy, Hiv, Herpes, Cancer, Als, Hepatitis, Diabetes, Hpv,Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because his herbal medicine cured all kinds of diseases or virus, i am telling you all this because i am a living testimony and i was cured of Hpv. and my child was cured of epilepsy. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for two weeks and today when i went for test i was tested Hpv negative. you can reach him through his email on(dradelliherbalhome@gmail.com)And you can also whatsapp/call him through his number(+2348146240081)

13. Sarah

March 6, 2018 5:03 pm

Hello everyone! I’m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HIV AIDS. I was positive to the deadly virus called hiv for the past 9years and i lost hope because i was outcasted and rejected even by my closet friends. i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Hiv and i read people’s testimonies on how they were cured of HSV 1-2, hiv, diabetics by Dr. Baba Ogu herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me, he assured me of a cure and he sent the herbs to me via DHL and it got to me after 2 days! i used the herbs as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! It’s really like a dream, i’m so happy that’s why i decided to drop his contact so that those in need of help can contact him directly. Email him at: drbabaogu@gmail.com. Phone/whatsap no: +2348137291215. facebook.com/drbabaogucure/

14. Jazmine Davis

April 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Am here to testify of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called DR.ZUKU ..I have been suffering from Herpes since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr.ZUKU the great healer, I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.ZUKU cure her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus, I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so’ people out there kindly contact this great doctor on his email address please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine .once more contact him now drzukuspelltemple@gmail.com or contact Dr Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ call or text +16177296273 Dr.Zuku can prepare Herbal medicine for all kind of disease. HIV. CANCER. HEPATITIS B.DIABETES.COLD SORES. Syphilis. HBV, HPV, STD’s And many more.contact Dr.Zuku to get your healing.True Website https://drzukuspelltemplewhereallkindsofproblemisbesolve.wordpress.com/contact/

15. Regina Raymond

April 18, 2018 9:49 am

I was diagnosed of herpes in 2015 and I tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email i bought the herpes herbal medicine and received it through DHL within 3 days and used it as prescribed, i tested negative to hepatitis b virus within 3 weeks of usage, Do not loose hope too soon contact him If you need his help you can Email him @ dremuahelphome@outlook.com or dremuahelphome@gmail.com for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this number +15185546034 and i am confident he will help you too

16. Monica

April 20, 2018 12:41 am

Hello everyone??? my name is Monica T.Crist i want to give a testimony on how I got cured from Herpes Virus.. Just three months back I was having some symptoms . I went to see a doctor and many blood tests was done on me, later on I was told I had Herpes. My doctor told me that there’s no cure for Herpes I felt very bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for Herpes Virus, I saw a post of Dr.Melody Oba a herbal doctor how he has save life that’s helping people get cured from HIV, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore. Dr.Melody Oba is great..You can contact him on this Email:
    dr.melodyherbalhospital990@gmail.com or Whatsapp contact number: +2349067996690