For meat lovers, this is certainly an excellent choice of a diet plan. People who used it say that this diet can regulate blood and significantly reduce the weight.
This diet, as the name implies (low carb, high fat) promotes a reduced intake of carbohydrates, and the emphasis on fats and proteins.
Another advantage of this diet is that you can forget about the calories, as well as to a specific timetable, or so you should strictly obey the rules and in no case do not reach out for forbidden foods.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EAT:
– All types of meat (chicken, beef, turkey, venison)
– All kinds of fish and crabs and
– Eggs in all ways
– Vegetables that grow above the ground: cabbage, kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, zucchini, olives, eggplant, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, onion, peppers, tomatoes etc.
– Dairy products with a high percentage of fat: yogurt, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, a variety of cheeses
– Nuts: Sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, , hazelnuts, cashew nuts, etc.
THIS YOU CAN EAT OCASIONALLY:
Vegetables: Beetroot, carrot, beet, celery
Chocolate with a higher percentage of cocoa (greater than 70 percent) once or twice a week
THIS IS FORBIDDEN:
– Sugar, juices, soft drinks, pastries, cakes, muffins, ice cream, cakes, muesli, granola muesli, as well as artificial sweeteners
– bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, french fries, potato chips, cereals, porridge
– Margarine, refined oils
According to nutritionists the “Swedish diet” is good for people that live in the colder places and in colder seasons. This type of nutrition is suitable for the young and healthy people that are physicaly active. It is very easy to stick to this nutrition plan because you can eighter eat at a restaurant or prepare an easy mean at home. This diet can be used ocasionally especialy when you want to get rid of extra fat and weight in a short time.
Note: every time you want to practice a certain diet plan, consult a doctor frst!